STUDIO 21 Protocol: COVID-19
Thank you everyone for your support
Your energy and enthusiasm are what makes Studio 21 such a special place.
We simply wouldn’t be here without you. We know, with your help, our amazing community will be stronger than ever.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR HEALTH + SAFETY
Please be assured the health and safety of you, our clients, is at the forefront of everything we do. In these uncertain times, more than ever, we’re dedicated to ensuring you feel absolutely safe in the studios.
We kindly ask all students to adhere to the requirements below when visiting the studio.
- Either bring your own mat or if using a studio mat bring a large towel to cover it fully (mat towels are available for sale at the studio, £12)
- Do not come if you are suffering from any COVID-19 related symptoms such as high temperature, a new, continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- MASK to MAT policy only remove your mask on your mat when the class is about to start
- Arrive 5 minutes before class or on time (no earlier please)
- Clean your hands using the sanitiser in reception
- Bring minimal belongings – leave them on the hooks/pigeonholes and head straight into the studio – the door will be open
- Fill the back of the studio first–roll you mat onto one of the allocated spaces and BREATHE 🙂
- Clean any blocks used with the cloths/wipes provided
- Please leave promptly to allow the teacher enough time to clean and set up for the next class
- Bring your own Yoga blocks if needed
- Bring your own water bottle
- Turn up dressed ready for class
- Wear socks/sticky socks
- Masks to be worn in reception / corridor / waiting area – only remove on mat
- Sanitise / wash hands on arrival
- Socially distanced classes
- Regular hand washing
- Surfaces and toilets cleaned between classes
- Fresh air circulation – windows and doors will be open where possible (wear layers)
- It’s advisable to bring your own mats, blocks, head cushions etc.
- Head cushions, blankets, eye pillows will not be provided in classes
- Used studio equipment is cleaned with a bleach/water mix spray between sessions and at the end of each day
- No hands-on assisting
- The teacher will mostly stay in their area and give verbal cues and assists